WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 12, 2022 RELEASE DATE!
Please join me for the newest Altenew Monthly Marvelous Monthly Series for the month of October. There are a total of $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to two lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to eight winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s Blog post on the Blog hop list below by October 18, 2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw ten random winners from the comments left on each stop of this Blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on October 19, 2022.
October 2022 Monthly Subscription Release
This newest Altenew release includes awesome Stamps, Coordinating Dies, Stencls, Embossing Folders.
The items include- Build-A-Garden: Dear Dahlias 6 x 8 Stamp Set and Layering Stencil, Craft-A- Flower-Epiphyllum Layering Die Set, Craft Your Life Project Kit: Casual Bouquets 6 x 8 stamp set and Die set, simple coloring stencil, Mini Delight: Wild Geraniums 3 x4 stamp set, Paint-A-Flower: Waterlilly Dahlia 4 x 6 stamp set.
Here are my cards that I designed using the stamps, dies and stencils from this set. Enjoy and hopefully be inspired!
TECHNIQUES AND MATERIALS I USED
Here are the techniques, materials and resources that I used to create these new cards- layering, inking, die cutting, painting, embossing, coloring with alcohol markers. Have fun and enjoy! Thanks!
- Watercoloring using Altenew watercolor paints for the Waterlily Dahlia
- Stenciled backgrounds using Altenew ink cubes and Altenew stenciling brush
- Inking white card stock to create and blending for shades of colors for the Epiphyllum die cut flower pieces
- Coloring, shading and blending using Altenew alcohol markers for the Casual Bouquets stamp and die set
- Inking and blending colors for the layering stencils for the Mini Delight: Wild Geraniums and die cutting pieces
- Inked and shading background for the Altenew Dotted Swirls debossing plate
- Stamped and Altenew watercoloring the Dear Dahlias flowers. Triple layered and die cut watercolored petals for the Dahlia
- Debossing plate and ink blended background
Blog Hop Order
Here is the list of Altenew designers. Leave a comment for a chance to win prizes. Have fun and be inspired
Nancy Souza– YOU ARE HERE!
MORE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM