Hello and welcome to the newest Altenew themed post “Thanks and Gratitude”. A perfect theme for Thanksgiving and most of all-it is always in season, 365 days. I designed four unique cards using Altenew’s With Gratitude stamps set and coordinating dies. I used the stamps and dies using four different stamping techniques. Here are the four cards I created and more info is included on Instagram and more details here, too.
FOUR UNIQUE AUTUMN CARDS USING THE “THANKS AND GRATITUDE STAMP AND DIE SET
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE INSPIRED!
Hi Crafty Friends! Altenew Certified Educators are joining a fun new Blog Hop, and the theme is “Thanks and Gratitude”. The Hop begins @altenewllc, so make sure you start from the beginning. Altenew is giving away a $20.00 gift certificate to five lucky winners! For a chance to win, please follow @altenewllc and me @espressoexpressions on Instagram and leave a comment as you hop along by 11/30/2022.
Altenew is giving away a $20 gift certificate to five lucky winners! For a chance to win, please follow @altenewllc and me @espressoexpressions on Instagram and leave a comment by 11/30/2022.
Altenew will draw five random winners from the comments left on each stop of the Instagram hop and announce the winners on Altenew’s Educator Instagram Hop post on 12/01/2022.
Head over to your NEXT STOP- Bridget Casey’s Instagram post @bridgetcaseydesigner after me.
YOU CAN START HERE
@espressoexpressions- YOU ARE HERE
TECHNIQUES I USED FOR THE FOUR GRATITUDE CARDS
I used several different techniuques to demonstrate how versatile this Altenew With Gratitude stamp and coordinating dies are.
- Use the maple leave dies to create a paper stencil
- Ink white card stock using different shades of orange to create inked background paper
- Die cut the leaves from the inked paper
- Stamp the outline of the leaves on the inked paper using Versamark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set. The die cut the leaves.
- Select two different shades of green ink to double stamp the leaves. Then stamp the outline of the leaves using black ink.
- Use wide gold line washi tape for two of the cards
- Mask the edges of a 1/4 sheet of white card stock that will create a border. I used wide white Post It tape to cover the sides and then stamped the leaves using black ink.