The homework assignment on the class schedule was Easy Ink Blending Techniques. I watched the videos again to review the techniques as a refresher. I have used ink blending for many of my cards and other paper projects. My challenge was to figure out what Aletnew stamps I wanted to use, the newAltenew ink cubes I recently purchased and the layout for the stamps. I decided to use the Dahlia stamp set as it had large flowers and would make it easy to paint with the distress ink cubes. I stamped the flowers using Versamark ink and white embossing powder on water color paper. I painted each flower, adding paint for shading and accents. I used a heat tool to dry between painting and to add shading. I used a blue distress ink for the background and lots of water for a soft effect. I added a word banner from my collection of Altenew stamps. I used a stitched die cut from My Favorite Things to cut the paper for the A2 card. I love the soft painted colors.