This homework assignment was one that I had to think about for awhile. I watched the class videos again to better understanding what the task was. I did not have any guy stamps from Altenew so I had to think creatively. I have used the canopy leaf set many times so that was the only non-flower set, so that limited my choices. I inked a quarter sheet of white card stock with a variety of green distress inks that I had in my collection. I used a foam blender tool to apply the inks for a shaded background. Then I stamped the leaf branch all over the paper filling in leaves where ever I could. I used a favorite go to technique- I die cut circles, lots of them, small, large, stitched edge or plain edge. I started to plan out the design, even a circle inside a circle. I die cut white card stock, a larger piece of black card stock. I trimed the circles that were on the sides and stamped a hello from an Altenew set I had inside one layered circle. The stamp circles once arranged, looked like they were a camo background. Next time I will try it using blended blue ink.