Hello and Welcome to Altenew’s Vintage Galore Blog Hop! There is $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to two lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to eight winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s Blog Post on the Blog Hop listed in this post by 01/10/2022 for a chance to win.
ALTENEW VINTAGE GALORE COLLECTION CARDS
This set has such an awesome collection of stamps, coordinating dies, layering stencils, sentiment stamps and a debossing plate. Here are the three cards I created. I really like the awesome options that are part of this set to create many different cards and projects. I liked that I could combine features from the Collection to create cards that had visual appeal. I posted my cards and a description on how I created each of them. Thanks for stopping by and hope you are inspired! Have fun! and enjoy the Hop!
For first card I used the Folk Flowers 6 x 6 Builder Stencil. I inked each layer of the stencil using Altenew ink cubes in shades of yellow, oranges and green on white card stock. I also inked three white card stock strips using green ink, orange and yellow. I stamped three sentiments from the set to create a birthday card . I die cut the inked sentiments using a mini banner die from My Favorite Things. The top panel was adhered to a A2 white card base with a left scored fold. I like the bright happy colors.
For the second card, I used the Dotted Tearcrop Layering Stamp set. Each layer added another piece- dotted tear drop, center of the tear drop and the triple accent stamp in green ink. I inked a white cardstock strip using a light blue Altenew ink cube and a sentiment from the set-Memories made together last a lifetime in black ink. I added two thin strips cut from Altenew Star Light blue glitter paper from an Altenew glitter paper package set to add behind the inked sentiment banner and used foam tape to add dimension and interest.
For the third card, I inked quarter sheet of white stock using an Altenew yellow ink cube and a blending brush. Then I used the Altenew Dotted Tile debossing cover plate die on the inked paper and trimmed it to a quarter sheet. I inked the layered stencil using Altenew inks in green, yellow and orange and die cut the image using the coordinating die. I die cut another piece using white card stock to add another layer to the inked piece for dimension. I stamped a sentiment from the set on white card stock and created a mini banner. The next step was to add Altenew gold glitter washi strip behind the layered die cut flower and I added the sentiment strip on top using small pieces of foam tape. Happy Mail!
ALTENEW STAMPOS AND SUPPLIES
- Altenew Vintage Galore Folk Flowers 6 x 6 Builder Stencil
- Altenew Dotted Tile debossing cover plate
- Altenew Vintage Galore Folk Flower Die set
- Altenew Vintage Galore Folk Flower stamp set
- Altenew Sentiment Strips 3 stamp set
- Altenew Vintage Galore Dotted Teardrops layering stamp set
- Altenew silver glitter washi tape
- Altenew Star Light blue glitter paper
- Attenew mini ink cubes sets- yellpws, orange,green, blue
- Get a FREE brand new Vintage Galore Mini Inspiration Guide with every order from 1/04/2022-1/06/2022. Shop HERE!
- Get a FREE brand new Vintage Galore Stamp & Die Release Inspiration Guide Ebook (worth $5.99) with every order of high-value Vintage Galore Bundles. Shop HERE! *Exclusions apply.
- Get a FREE brand new Online Cardmaking Class with every order from the new Vintage Galore Stamp & Die Release Collection from 1/04/2021-1/10/2022. Shop HERE!!
BLOG HOP ORDER
Nancy Souza– YOU ARE HERE